Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hearing Aids..again.

old people Pictures, Images and Photos

A man was telling his neighbour, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand Pounds, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."
"Really," answered the neighbour. "What kind is it?"
"Twelve thirty."
---
Three old guys are out walking.
First one says, "Windy, isn't it?"
Second one says, "No, it's Thursday!"
Third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."
---
An elderly gentleman... had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100% The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again." The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"
---
An elderly couple was attending church services,
about halfway through she leans over and says,
"I just had a silent fart what do you think I should do?"
He replies "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

4 comments:

cathcy said...

wala na naman ang aking comment. kailangan siguro may hearing aid din ang website mo. hahaha

Twilight Zone said...

bwahaha ganun ba kala ko strict lang ang guard yun pala bingi lol

dancilhoney said...

Funny! :) I wondered if you had any more infomation on bluetooth HE’s. Wow Hearing Aids Needham MA

Hearing Aids Brisbane said...

Very informative article. I am glad that I've read some of your posts about Hearing aids.