Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blonde Jokes: Who is an idiot?

Blonde Acupuncture Pictures, Images and Photos

A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises
coming from the bedroom.

He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating
and panting.

"What's going on?" he says.

"I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialling
9-1-1, his 4-year old son comes up and says;

"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your clothes closet and he's
got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the
bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe
door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering
on the wardrobe floor.

"You IDIOT!!!" screams the husband, "my wife's having a heart
attack and you're running around naked and scaring the kids!"

-----

A very attractive blonde woman arrived and bet twenty thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude." With that, she stripped from the neck down, rolled the dice and yelled, "Come on, baby, Mama needs new clothes!"

As the dice came to a stop she jumped up and down and squealed... "YES! YES! I WON, I WON!"

She hugged each of the croupiers and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.

The croupiers stared at each other dumfounded.

Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?"

The other answered, "I don't know - I thought you were watching."

MORAL: Not all blondes are dumb, but all men are men.

No comments: