Monday, January 12, 2009

Who will be Incharge...?

Photobucket

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

Photobucket

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.


The Moral of the story?
The asshole is usually in charge

Photobucket

6 comments:

Reezen TOT said...

hehehe this one is super funny! lol..

Anonymous said...

Agreed...

Now you know why we call
our boss that.

Just a quick question...
If you are your own boss,
does that make you an asshole
as well?

Twilight Zone said...

Good question Andro, last year I sent this to my staffs grabe tawanan sila nakatingin lahat sakin, sabi ko di ako yan, yan kako yung big boss namin, makakaangal pa ba sila e bias ako? ahahahaha

cathy said...

lee,
pag yon ang nagdecide, hindi mo pwedeng iignore kung hindi iiwanan ka ng mga katabi mo. jahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

sya nga naman. Uy not all bosses are assholes and bitches kasi 2 of my former bosses are very kind to me and are very effective managers.

Pero yung pinaka vp ng university namin na amoy lupa na ayaw pang mamatay, naku po, she's really a bitch. Imagin mo si Sec Gonzales Dep of Justice naging babae, ganun! LOL

Twilight Zone said...

@cathy, tama ka dyan hahaha.

@Bluep, di naman talaga kasi lahat ng nagiging Boss ko nagiging barkada kot kasundo....kasundo sa tagayan hahahahaha just kidding, di naman talaga joke lang naman yan na ginawa ng mga walang magawa sa net hahaha.