Wednesday, April 15, 2009

From the Help Desk

Photobucket

Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out.
Helpdesk: Have you tried pushing the button?
Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
Helpdesk: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note ..."
Customer: No ... wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry ....


Hi good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...


Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Helpdesk: Do you have a colour printer?
Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.


Helpdesk: What's on your monitor now ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me in the supermarket.


Helpdesk: And now hit F8.
Customer: It's not working.
Helpdesk: What did you do, exactly?
Customer: I hit the F-key 8-times as you told me, but nothing's happening.....



Helpdesk: Greg speaking.
Customer: Hello,do I have to buy stamp to send e-mail?
Helpdesk: No..no ma'am, you do not need to buy stamps to send e-mail.
Customer: Ok,bye..


Customer: I cant dial out to get my e-mail and if you dont fix it RIGHT NOW Im going to cancel my account!
Helpdesk: yes ma'am I'll try my best, whats the most immediate obstacle?
Customer: There's no power going to the computer, I want this FIXED!
Helpdesk: Hmm, and the power switch is set to "on" correct?
Customer : Power switch? hunh..... Well looky here...


Helpdesk: Im sorry ma'am but i cant help you with that.It just isn't something I have ready access to.
Customer: FINE, click!
Helpdesk2: What was her problem?
Helpdesk: She couldn't remember her password.
Helpdesk2: so just reset the password on her account.
Helpdesk: she couldn't remember the password for her screensaver.

No comments: